Sunday, March 30, 2014

BROWN goes DOWN in flames...(the sock-puppet of Lilyea, Frank and Hughes)


A frequent commenter on this blog from the TAH seems to have issues with believing his own eyes.

The learning curse is strong with this one

JAY BROWN: Your comparisons are poor here. You had a conversation with Frank in the beginning saying that your Lt Col was just a misunderstanding. That is fine, all of a sudden it turns into hacking and a lawsuit. Lawsuit has no context whatsoever, we don't even know what the lawsuit was about because we don't have the case information. Which it was unserved and pointless.

CHEVALIER: Let’s get some things straight right off the bat; NO ONE informed me of the issues you had with me before destroying my reputation and character.  And as for Frank, Frank did not have any conversation with me.  I got a message on my email account from someone named Frank right after He had assaulted five (5) of my FB pages and the State Guard page making the accusations of the TAH cadre and said explain it.  Not having read ALL of the bullshit claims and demands of your terrorist group to “shit-out” proof at the drop of a hat that happened over 8 years ago on issues I was still not clear on.

JAY BROWN: Then comes Dora allegedly hacking you, which has nothing to do with anything. You show an email from Shipley, which Shipley has come out and said what he did was a mistake because he feels you have NO CREDIBILITY.

CHEVALIER: Dora came on TAH's page way before stealing previous email messages from me in my account on Google. She said I presented an actual DD214 from which all this crap started from as well as lies of criminal attacks on her from me.

CHEVALIER: TAH made the claim I NEVER did any poser work.  To that I provided an email from Shipley that proves otherwise to which you childishly claim he regrets.  Even his YOUTUBE channel mentioned me and the work I did.

JAY BROWN: You were ARNG for 30 days, which is fine. No benefits from that. TXSG is inivestigating you supposedly, you continue to make evidence threads that is not helping. You also seem to continue posting on TAH and digging deeper. You could have let this all die down, instead your ego is killing you.

CHEVALIER: I was ANG for “20” days as the posted NGB22 shows.  It is verified right before your eyes you can’t even get the facts straight.  You kept lying about my background in your TAH blog that friends of mine read and you expect me to bend-over and take it?

JAY BROWN: You had no business proving you were Lt Col in CAP when it was already known you were. You "retired", not even sure why you call it that. It is a volunteeer effort, it was not like you were being paid and you will receive benefits for this honor.

CHEVALIER: OMG Jay, the main photo says I am a CAP Lt. Col. And that it is a “claim”. A claim on TAH is the way you accuse someone of NOT being what is claimed.  Furthermore, your cadre said they “Checked” a database and I didn’t appear anywhere further falsely bolstering that lie and then you NOW claim that I had no business proving I am a retired CAP member?  Your snotty child-like replies to that retirement is further shown with my I.D. cards from USAF AUX CAP that say “RETIRED”.

JAY BROWN: So you didnt go around acting as if you were a Stolen Valor Hunter, yet you have time to write a manual about Stolen Valor phonies?

CHEVALIER: I think you ment to write “…IF I didn’t go around pretending to be a SVH you wouldn’t have been attacked by Scottie.  And with all that is going around you still had time to write an “outing” manual that is court defensible?

CHEVALIER: They is no pretending by me on anything…I am a licensed private investigator and as part of my specialties I investigate CRIMINAL and CIVIL  matters concerning stealing valor, you don’t.  What you, Scotty and TAH engaged in is slander, shaming, and innuendo and while it’s highly entertaining its not professional investigator work.  Mine is.

JAY BROWN: Scotty email you about your Stolen Valor Hunter page. Honestly, if you acting like a Stolen Valor Hunter was not an issue, then why did you delete your facebook page. Don't give me that crap about people was on your page, you had PRIVACY SETTINGS so nobody could post on your FB pages. Stolen Valor page had zero comments from people. You also claimed you were going to out 6 people on week, never saw information on that. You also had that infamous video on there where you were talking about what lies ahead or your plans for stolen valor.

CHEVALIER: Scotty NEVER, EVER, sent me ANY EMAILS ON ANYTHING.  I demand you produce that so-called email.  You are lying and it is the 5th lie I have caught you and TAH making about me.

CHEVALIER: Here is an email address for you to send your so-called proof to: caacsir@gmail.com If you have it send it and I will post it.  This includes the other lies/claims of me being an ATP pilot and my flying in Iraq on an EC-130H to which GD Contractor say he has and will show when he is damn well good and ready…well that’s BULLSHIT!

CHEVALIER: All over the TAH blog I said PUT UP OR SHUT UP.  I said post it and prove its mine but no one has. The reason no one has is because there is none, just your bullshit lies and subjective riffraff comments of cursing, smut, vulgar attacks.

CHEVALIER: My stolen Valor page was a recent addition to my investigator pages on FB and it had 43 comments on it from clients and requests for service but you had to be a member of the page to read them, It also had 9 reviews on it to whit your “Frank” posted the TAH links on.  Those cannot be removed by anyone so I deleted the page.   The six people I was about to reveal was to be in the same style as TAH but with proof from the individual saying they were military, like Don Shipley does, was interrupted by the assault from your cadre posting links on every entry on the blog and by sending to the posters of said comments your link as well.

You keep ignoring every document and every explanation from your own cadre at TAH. Scotty said he started attacking me because I posted three links on my site from his blog.  This is something EVERYONE does on FB when they like a story the read.  You don’t see these story writers trying to claim the poster of their links tried to say they claimed to be the writer yet that is exactly what Scotty and your merry bunch claim.  To place the icing on the cake, your “Scotty” is a convict.

And for the last time …everything could have been settled if a telephone call was made to me like Don Shipley does to those he suspects of impersonating SEALs.

You and your bunch are nothing but school yard bullies with a chip on your shoulders thinking the world owes you everything at the snap of your fingers. If anyone actually defends themselves you attack them by making physical contact with their commands, work place, friends and families and threatening harm to them.

You do not have any authority or right to slander and defame people on your pages with lies from convicted criminals.  No part of the 1st amendment was intended to allow you this act.

2 comments:

  1. Were is the link that we click on to send you money to help with this fight? You say you are requesting financial assistance put there is no donate button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments section at the bottom of the blog allows you to send a private email to the writer. Please provide all your information there and you will be contacted.

    ReplyDelete