Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The smell of fear from This Ain't Hell...

THIS JUST IN
This Ain't Hell cadre members will be indited for providing false testimony to federal investigators!

Now these terrorists are eliciting illegal claims to make contact with the feds to remove my FFL over bullshit claims of domestic abuse that don't exist.

 IS THERE NO ONE OUT THERE WITH ANY BALLS TO TAKE ON THESE THUGS?


 Now TAH members are willing to purger themselves to claim personal knowledge of mental instability to continue terrorizing me or anyone that objects to their "view" on me or anyone else they have attacked.

Read this article: http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/01/military-phonies-blog-stalks-innocent-vietnam-era-veteran-wayne-hayden/



What the public doesn't get it that they are coming for you too!  If ANYTHING can be taken in more than one way by someone else they will come for you too.

I am not responsible for what others think or feel.

When asked I have EVERYTIME said NO to USAF and YES to being CAP but you have to read EVERYTHING and thats a lot.  They bank on the fact that people are lazy and will not look too closely for read ALL the comments that PROVE they manipulate comments and lie.

Read EVERYTHING, Check EVERYTHING yourself. Use your OWN brain and actually talk to those I have served with.

I have tried to insulate my co-workers and friends but now I am asking you to speak out.  They are out of control and must be stopped.


The latest fabrication is an excellent example of manipulation of so-called evidence.
Here we see the TAH comment from GDC again making it up as he goes along...AGAIN!


But the site in question appears to be to COMMUNICATE with veterans and current service members overseas.  I had two very special friends at Ramstein AFB I would talk to but honestly do not remember how or what service I used to do that on, so it IS possible this was done by me.
Having said that...take a real close look look at the signature line.  It has my name and then......"USAF/AUX CAP".
A closeup of the ICQ header page show its for communication with vets and others
However, in April 2001 the header changed for desert storm vets only but since I had never been back....is clearly not my doing since I didn't change the ICQ header AND this is the result of another botched claim against me because of amatures pretending to be big-boy investigators.

Now I still don't remember using ICQ but...well....there it is!
It says NOTHING about me flying C-130's or being over there or being in the USAF.

But THEY think this proves their case against me.  Remember I was a Lt.Col in the CAP!

and more still....


The lengths the cadre at TAH will go to fabricate so-called evidence is pretty extensive.
Here is an early entry on their original blog claim against me claiming I made entries as a USAF Lt. Col. flying a EC-130H model overseas.
Here is their link and screen shot:


When I search for this nothing comes up.

The flight aware log also shows no user with that handle nor any interaction with someone claiming to be USAF for one that flew a C-130.
So GDContractor decides to make show he is even more confused with the following screenshot over a conversation that never occurred:
IF I was great at computers and evidence destruction and was able to delete all entries by "me" over 3 years in a matter of seconds how do you explain the above alleged dialog with people that do not fit in to what is there?


The comments about the photographed civil citation and fiche image really don't need to be explained to anyone that has seen the actual image but for you ...I will.

The original complaint was done in three pens.  The top, middle and bottom is done in three different pens. Use your brain....in ANY government office they use disposable pens until they run out of ink and they had an assortment in blue and black.

That was a fiche image not the fake crap negative you made up claiming CIA shit. I took it down because it was hard to read and I was trying to make it easy to follow in my blog by keeping relevant material in the section with the titles claiming such.  All that proves is you can figure out a way to make more fake documents.

You could have just as easily climbed out of your mothers basement, gone to the court, paid the fees yourself and seen it yourself but no, you just cry and scream foul when what I said the entire time is true.

I tried to let you discover it for yourselves and it started to look like GD Contractor was showing a glimmer of intelligence,,,,that was until  C2show and the others brought down his I.Q. level again.

Intelligent people that read my blog email me their contempt for your so-called honorable veteran behaviors in this mess.

And no I am not a control freak.  I assumed (stupidly) that he was going to honor our agreement and was not looking for additional claims and entries.  He obviously kept doing them gaining satisfaction from the knowledge that someday they would be found and amateur sleuths like yourselves would make the same false conclusions.

THEBESIG you are such a joke of a document examiner that a judge would have you arrested for impersonating a handwriting expert. You haven't seen the original nor have you gone to the court to examine the fiche yet you expect YOUR comments to be taken with seriousness?
You sir (and I say that loosely) are a fool.

I didn't file a criminal case against Parker because he admitted his wrong doings...yeah I know not a great move either but it does support what I have said all along...and that was I didn't do what you claimed and everything else is smoke and mirrors by crazy ex-wife/girlfriends, and a criminal (Scotty Hughes) you says has more credibility that a 3 state agency/2 federal agency licensed former policeman that was awarded the Medal of Valor and Purple heart.
Its my left hand that has the bullet hole in it and my right hand that has arthritis.

The photo of my son and I was taken last weekend at Joe Pool lake.I am warning you again about those comments about my son.

It has always been you folks and Dora that have tried to damage him and us in this little war you started over Scotty being butt-hurt over his three little links like the Captain over his strawberries in the Cain mutiny.



 As I said before...GAME OVER!


Here you can see a book inscription from Don's pal Steve remarking that I am Civil Air Patrol


Be real men and admit you made a mistake and save your credibility so the other REAL fakers you have busted don't get a foot-hold on this case and start to use this as a reason why your busts shouldn't be taken seriously about their fake asses!

You need to let Scotty hang for getting you all and me into this crap.

Now lets see if you can figure out a little mystery.  Where is this notice of this posting on the TAH blog coming from?  A further clue after you trans-locate it, is room 516.
If you can provide a demonstration of any real skill on that I will be impressed but I don't think you can...just saying.


6 comments:

  1. From Jay (FB link removed to protect Senior D. Shipley) It is over Dennis, Don Shipley has spoken. Just check it out. GAME OVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. My response to Jay

    Part 1

    Please share this with Senior.

    It is very bad that in reading Senior’s statement that YOU Jay, and only you JAY, think he was talking only about me. Dora was posting to my page from her account about some threats to us and referred to some vial images and said they were death threats so I insisted we go to a safe-house. I never blasted my family on FB unless she was using my PC to do this under my name.

    I told you she is nuts. Committed for 6 months at an H.E.B. psychiatric center and I had to endure it. I now have no choice but to post those reports on Dora. They will be on the 2nd page of my blog called marriage issues with a non-medicated bipolar 2 wife.

    The dealings with the FB situation was with Don’s wife Diane. A very smart and sensitive lady that was horrified over those images. She called me extremely upset and asked I remove those images. I had just seen the images .20 minutes before Diane called.

    So with the appearances of my insane life situation Don and Diane did the only thing they could do. Distance them-selves as far away as they could.

    Senior admits to writing the letter and the work I did on background information just like others.

    As for the Phoney AF stuff, he did nothing in that hatchet job that was all Scotty.

    If Senior had done the investigation he would have done what he always does with ones he believes are guilty…he would have done the research and then picked up the telephone and called me. He would have either waited to see my copies from the law suit or had someone get them. That would have been that. Open and shut, clear cut. He is a professional.

    Instead you have convicts like Scotty Hughes and non-veterans trying to have the vetting credibility of someone like Senior. Your curse and taunt like 3 year old children, they go off on 7 different side claims keeping the issue so damn confusing for their own cadre that not even GOD himself knows what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 2

    I have a book from Steve Robinson, a SEAL that along with Don performs verifications. In his personally autographed book to me he remarks about me being in the CIVIL AIR PATROL not the USAF. Why would I tell one thing to Steve and another to Senior? I will attach the inscription photos to this blog when I get the chance shortly.

    The answer is I didn’t.

    Senior only knows of what YOU/TAH told him about me. I have said repeatedly TAH normally does a great job on the busts but Scotty had it in for me over the posting of links from his blog as TAH’s blog shows in his own words.

    Scotty has done this in the past several times and I have linked those situations with other people that perform phoney solider busts.

    Jonn put it on his website because he trusted Scotty and in this case it was the wrong thing to do and now Senior is standing up for TAH/Jonn because of the good works they have done in the past.

    Senior only posts on YouTube when the guy is actually caught not when it just looks that way. If you folks adopt HIS methods you will NEVER make a mistake.

    Yes, he doesn’t like me…it’s not a great feeling to have a person you look up to say those unkind things but it doesn’t change the respect that I have for the man and his wife for what they do and HOW they do it.

    You have made a HUGE issue out of this only because it’s all that you have left. It has made for more hard feelings with Senior.

    I will never use his name for anything again however it should be noted I have only used his name in this matter… because you asked me to name a poser buster I did some work for. I have never used his name for advertising or any sort of thing.

    Next…

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you look up you will see the copy of Steve Robinson SEAL hunter book and its inscription page. There you see he wrote to me and remarked about my service in the CIVIL AIR PATROL.
    Its just under GAME OVER above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends are writing letter testifying to that fact of I never told them I was USAF. These are friends I have had over 30 years.

      The same is going for co-workers too and though it took awhile, the Texas Wing is writing a letter confirming they have NEVER been contacted about me impersonating any USAF person.

      And for the Adjutant General Department of the Texas Air National Guard
      And so on.

      I hade to gather all of this “proof” against a negative that you had plenty of time to alter, fabricate and just make-up on the fly. I hade only had a few weeks to produce evidence against your claims while the following has taken place:

      1. Flooding in my apartment destroying most to all of my property including documents so the preservation of said items took a higher priority

      2. Finding a new location to live

      3. Working

      4. Being admitted to a hospital for pneumonia because of the mold in my apartment from last Sunday to today Friday 4/4/2014

      So I have been very busy because of you sick jerks.

      Delete
  5. Of course, Mr. Parker isn't telling the truth. Just what I thought you would say. We'll see as soon as his information is presented. And if he was supposed to take down those you claim he made, what do you say about the other evidence, not from Parker's alledged "hacking" that claim you are retired USAF Lt Col and a C-130 pilot. And before you rave that you never made the claim, I have a screenshot of you making just that on Flightaware.

    CHEVALIER: I see the new post from GDC of which I demanded to see from the very beginning but he refused to post. I ALSO see it shows it’s from a Brazilian site and my photo in my USAFCAP uniform that I never posted on flight aware but no matter…
    I don’t have any explanation to this except this is fabricated so….(get ready for this one) I have sent an email to the administrator of flight aware asking for any history using all of my identifiers, name, and the photo so see when this actually happened. They should have an IP trace for the entry no? No matter the result I will post it here, the full letter in its entirety.

    Why would your ex post disgusting pics to your FB page and to the Shipleys? That makes no sense. Why would the Shipleys demand you take down pics form your own FB page?

    CHEVALIER: I just posted most of her commitment papers on my site you can read about it there as to why a delusional psychotic does what they do. Diane was very upset at the photos she saw on my page and called me.

    Don Shipley says he refused to allow you to attend. Are you saying he's a liar? BTW, a check that says "refund" is proof of nothing more than your money was returned. It states no reason for the refund.

    CHEVALIER: Don never said I was refused entry at ESE and you know that. Despite our differences I still believe he will not tote-the-line or lie for you just because TAH and he are linked.

    I still believe him to be a man of great honor.

    Ask him outright on the telephone or better yet have him call me on video and record the whole thing. Just let me know when so I can have the telephone call recording that I have over that incident ready to play or “remind” him and you of what happened….this is so crappy. Now I have to go back into that room of mold to find that tape.

    ReplyDelete