Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I am dealing with mental furballs

These mental midgets take ANY sentence I write and enter more words or leave out words and then post a statement as if it were fact.

When they ask for the proof I have and I post it they claim either:

1. It’s not what I said it was or

2. Its fake.

I have pulled out and dried off over 600 pages of proof of what I am, what I have done containing licenses, letters of recommendation, I.D.'s, certifications and so on but to put it all on the web and then still say it’s not real is just too damn much to believe.  How alleged grown men can behave so childishly is simply astounding.

As you read their blog and this one, let me know if I missed any accusations.

I have all original documents and so forth that prove everything I said/claim and if my command wants to see them they can.  I will carry them around for two months in my car for their inspection.

Afterward, I hope we can continue from this train wreck of a tantrum from Scotty Hughes and the mistake of broadcasting this vendetta by Jonn Lilyea.

Just to make sure I understand what the real claims are/were (in regards to being a phoney)

1. YOU claim I said I was a LT. COL in the USAF –My reply was NO and I provided a civil law suit case against the man that did hacking on my documents/emails.  The case was dropped by me in exchange for his confession and removal of said documents.  He didn't remove all of them and that is why we are here.

YOU HAVE NOTHING ANYWHERE THAT WHEN ASKED OF ME "...WAS I USAF..?." THAT I SAID YES.  IN FACT THERE ARE 7 POSTS SAYING I WAS :...CAP AND PROUD OF IT."

THEN YOU STARTED ATTACKING OTHER AREAS OF MY LIFE IN HOPES OF DIVERTING INTELLIGENT PEOPLE'S ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT YOU MADE A HUGE ERROR.

2. YOU claim I was NEVER in CAP -Started in 1982 and have had two retirements/ ID's provided




3. YOU claim I was never in the State Guard -ID and proof via their contact with the state guard was given

4. YOU claim I was never a SWAT LT. in Texas –ID’s and letters of references from said department and TCLEOSE/TCOLE records provided as well as newspaper clippings, certifications, and TV news interviews.




5. YOU claim all my degrees are fake -I have earned a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, a Master of Science in Management of Criminal Justice and 6 graduate certificates from Colorado Technical University of Colorado Springs, CO.
From the same university I have 16 hours completed in a Doctor of Management in Homeland Security.

I have a PhD in Criminal Psychology from KWU in a blended Bachelor through PhD program.  It is this one that is no longer valid years after I completed it because of the university committing illegal acts.
My publications of books and papers show I did the research/work.  If it was a diploma mill purchase like YOU claim why were there published papers and a dissertation graded and so on?
No one pays for a degree from a diploma mill and then does the work you fools!

Dora the Ex said in your "blog TAH" on March 8th at 8:03pm that all of my degrees were from a diploma mill then at 8:11pm she says they are real because she was there when I did them.  Guys, she is a nut case because they are real and she was NOT there!

6. YOU claim I beat my ex-wives, tried to kill them -Where are the police medical reports on this?  Where are the family violence reports?  Where are the convictions for this? 

I am licensed by three (3) Texas state agency divisions (TX DPS –Private security bureau and CHL program, and TCOLE) and two (2) federal agencies (BATF and FAA).  The Texas Military Forces as well as the Defense Investigative Agency for my security clearance all cleared me.  Are all of these agencies lying about me saying I did not committing these offenses?
Are you saying the State of Texas is lying and covering up about me?
Are you saying the United States of America is lying and covering up about me? 

Are you actually saying they are ALL incompetent or in a massive conspiracy to defraud the TAH blog members and America or are you saying I am so skilled as a beater and murderer that no one can catch me and that you would rather believe the lunatic ex wife?

7. YOU claim I am not a pilot -FAA says I am a commercial instrument/instructor.  My log books show I have over 2000 flight hours.


8. YOU claim I am a drug dealer -WTF? What the hell are YOU shooting into your veins? See #6

9. YOU claim I never busted a POSER and that having my PI site was a scam -I have letters from other poser hunters INCLUDING Shipley that show I provide free investigative support to those in the limelight.

I do this out of my own modest pocket. I have access to databases that most police departments are jealous of.

You throw his name around like it some kind of toilet tissue. He is 1000 times more professional than ANY of you will ever be.  He talks to a person and does real investigations.

Not one of you toilet-bugs ever talked to me or asked me ANY questions before this shit-house of an expose of lies from you and your minions.

Shipley letter of reference
Above is a email letter from D. Shipley reference and proof I supplied him with investigative services for busting fakes just like I said.  You demanded all of them, well I am no fool Scotty you want those just to cause more crap and not for any other reason.
This is quite enough for the likes of you!

10. YOU claim I am too stupid to know what is going on -I am a former MENSA member with an I.Q. of 133 and I know a personal vendetta/setup when I see it.


11. YOU claimed I was never associated with the USAF -I was as a civilian.

Very rare to be licensed as a peace officer for the Adjutant General of Texas




12. YOU claim I am a thief - Scotty says I "stole" his images from his blog and put them on my site as evidence I stole it from him yet you "stole" MY images from my Facebook account and put them on your site so how is that fair use you thief?
You have a double standard don't you?

If YOU steal its ok, but if I steal I am a criminal right?  OMG you need mental help!

 13. What YOU never asked was why I never served federally.  I tried but after I had surgery on my gut I was permanently disqualified.  I applied for 8 waivers but all were denied. Below is my NGB22 for the ARMY. I was sworn and served 2 drills before I exhausted my waivers so it was characterized as an erroneous enlistment (meaning they shouldn't of sworn me in).
I did EVERYTHING I could to serve my country.  When I couldn't in that capacity, I did it in other ways.
As a COP, an an officer/pilot in CAP, and now the state guard.
 

I tried to be nice.
I tried to be civil.
It never works with bullies of lower I.Q. in a mob-mentality of the TAH blog like I wrote about years ago in a paper entitled "YaHell the counter culture of computer chat-rooms".

Wake-up and smell what you are shoveling!

For all of the hell and bullshit that YOU caused over the last month with over 1200+ blog entries and wanted posters that are harassing my family, associates, friends, and agencies I was ever associated with; I STILL answered everything when asked and it isn't enough for you ass-hats!

When YOU couldn't make your case with what Scotty claimed he had, you contacted my ex-wives/former girlfriends and hacked my sons email.

The general consensus is that you want me dead.  After all what the hell is left because YOU are trying to take away:
My family
My service to the Great State of Texas in The State Guard
My employment
My friends
The works, rescues, training and aid I did in the CAP
AND
My peace of mind by attacking me in every avenue over the entire internet and asking people to put wanted posters up all over Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth and Wilmer.

The only thing left is that you want me dead... so, what did I do that deserves the death penalty???
I copied a few links from Scotty's blog on to my site in praise of his good work on a few cases. (What the hell was I thinking?)

What a narcissistic mother you are! I didn't do what Scotty demanded of me so time to destroy Chevy!

With the lunatic fringe you attract here and the postings that detail how your members want to cause harm to me, one of your BAT-SHIT crazy people will try to pull this off.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????  THIS ISN'T FREE SPEECH THIS IS ATTEMPTED MURDER.


There is more than enough for a criminal case against you and your minions (according to the Tarrant County Assist D.A.) You have brought this upon yourselves.

All of your fake log on names will be exposed. YOU will be held accountable.

Formal cease and desist order:
YOU ARE TO STOP ALL POSTINGS ON ME IN ANY MEDIA OUTPUT; CONTACTING OF PERSONS/AGENCIES ABOUT ME IN FURTHERING YOUR ATTACKS ON ME;

YOU ARE TO STOP CALLING MY SONS, EX-WIVES, EX-GIRLFRIENDS, EMPLOYERS BOTH FORMER, CURRENT AND FUTURE;

YOU ARE TO STOP STALKING ME ON THE INTERNET, IN PERSON OR VIA A HIRED AGENT

3 comments:

  1. dont listen to everybody. thankyou for your service to the state of texas and to this great nation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I served in the Civil Air Patrol & I'm planning on joining the State Guard myself. I get false official statements about me form stupid childish and ignorant people all the time that want to try to bully and harras me.

    ReplyDelete